Friday, September 9, 2016

The Root of ALL Sickness & Disease ~ Healing Naturally


I'm not sure I will ever tire of learning about health and healing. You could probably say I somewhat geek out listening to a wide variety of health speakers... Western doctors, naturopaths, homeopaths, Ayurvedic physicians... I ponder what each one has to say, I look up results on what is actually working for people to heal, and when I say heal I don't mean to simply feel better. Through my own health experience I have tried a bit of everything. I was and am determined to be as healthy and strong as possible. I don't want a band aid solution to just feel a bit better, I want to know the root cause and heal the source so the discomfort is disarmed and gone from my body for good. We learn (or should have learned) to take responsibility for our actions at a very young age. If we do something wrong there are most likely consequences. When we turn to the Word we are told very early on in Genesis that we were given a very great responsibility. After creating male and female God said, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground. I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." Genesis 1:28-29 If we don't take good care of what the Lord has blessed us with, will their not be consequences? God provided what we needed to survive, to be healthy, and to enjoy life at the beginning of time, so I am starting to wonder why we are trying to alter His perfect design. When I look back at my life it was all up to me on what I put into my mouth and onto my skin. I had the choice of choosing something grown by God in nature or something man made in a lab, most likely with toxic chemicals that were never meant to be consumed. Back then I chose simplicity and what I thought tasted good at the time. I didn't think twice about what went into the food I was eating and I was not in the Word learning how I should live. To be honest I was departing from the ways of the Lord. I find it crazy how the Bible gives so much instruction and inspiration but few have the time to open it up, read it and put the words of wisdom into action. I get it, I've been there. We have busy lives. I'm a picture person and the Bible seemed daunting with all that tiny text. But I learned if you take the time to read it and reread it, you learn more about God and His ways, your relationship with Him starts growing, you start talking directly to Him and trying to do things His way. The most amazing thing is He starts answering you back in His own clever way. Seriously amazing.

Getting back to responsibility, it is up to us to be responsible for our own health and that of our children's. If we are overloading our body with to many toxins, what do we expect to happen? It has a limit. Thankfully for us, God knew what we would do and made our bodies capable of showing symptoms when something is off and needs attention. Problem has come that many are putting off signs and symptoms as normal, or thinking its just what happens as we get older. This is wrong. When symptoms are getting bad enough many go to a doctor for help. I did. Most do. But I hope to broaden your perspective. Does a doctor have the time to ask you all about how you've been treating your body? What you have been eating, drinking, or your environment? Does he or she even have time to hear all your symptoms or is it just the main one? Have you ever asked your doctor how many patients they have completely healed with your same ailment? If you have something more serious I urge you to ask that. Do you question what the doctor is recommending you to take? Do you look at the side effects of the prescription(s) you are given? Or do you simply put all your trust in the doctor because you think they know best since they have a degree in medicine? I've done this. But through my journey I learned this isn't always the best way. Doctors really don't know everything about the body and often never treat it as a whole. No, I'm not anti doctor. There is a special place and purpose for them, like when there is an accident or broken bone or such, but for the most part we have to look back at how we have been caring for ourselves. After all the health talks and readings I have done, it doesn't matter what name the doctor gives our symptom... autoimmune diseases, cancer, dementia, ALL of it, the source of the illness/disease is always the same thing... an imbalance in the system. What do I mean by this? Every person's body requires enough nutrients, vitamins and minerals (most are deficient), to run smoothly. Hormones (critical!) have to be working in harmony with each other. Our bodies require light from the outdoors, movement and exercise for important lymph flow, oxygen and natural detoxification. There could even be an imbalance in what we are thinking... is it too negative? If there is an imbalance, a blockage, toxins start accumulating in the body causing symptoms to appear. If nothing is done to help the body more issues start arising. That is why someone may get the cancer diagnosis. Their body is overloaded with toxins because it hasn't received proper care! The toxins need to be released. Sadly the society we live in today doesn't teach people the huge benefits of caring for ourselves the way we should. So many people have become so focused on making a buck that they alter anything they can get their hands on to sell for a good profit. The drug companies make an outlandish amount of money. But do you know God has already supplied what you need in order to have a healthy body and to heal yourself? He knew how neglectful we would be until we turned to Him. He is our all-knowing Father. He is our Healer. I have heard so many stories of people given so many days, weeks, months left to live by their doctor and this frustrates me to no end. For one, they aren't God. They don't know the number of days you have left. Number two, ALL things are possible with God. (He says so many times in the Bible.) So I believe if you want to be healed and you believe you can be with the help of God you can be well no matter what someone else says.

I hope you will consider my suggestions for healing naturally no matter the diagnosis:

1. A relationship with God, our Creator who knows how our body works... He made us!, prayer for His guidance on what is best for our situation, prayer for wisdom and clarity.

2. Positivity. Look at everything with a positive viewpoint. Praising God for the good and the bad. "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him." Romans 8:28 During times of hardship and distress we can rely on God for carrying us through and turning our situation for good. See the hard times as a learning, growing experience. Satan is trying to attack us but with God we have victory.

3. Cleaning up our diet, getting back to nature and eating what we were meant to from the beginning. ORGANIC. Primarily what comes from plants. The Bible mentions a few times, "Plant gardens and eat what they produce." One source, Jeremiah 29:5b.

4. We must continually be removing toxins from our bodies. Focusing on digestion is critical to get the nutrients you need as well as moving everything through the body. A good bowl movement after every big meal is necessary otherwise their is a blockage and it will affect your entire system. Sweat, enemas, reflexology, acupressure or acupuncture for good flow. Lots of good clean drinking water. Very important, seriously ill people need to focus on eliminating toxins!

5. Vitamins and minerals. Lacking one can cause an imbalance and a domino effect of issues. Health of eyes, skin, nails, hair are just a few parts that will show if you are lacking in some area. If digestion isn't strong then one may be unable to use the nutrients they are taking in, so again digestion is key.

6. Herbs are nature's natural prescriptions for our body, without the crazy long list of side effects like man made prescriptions. The Chinese are well aware of their numerous benefits and have used them for hundreds of years. There is something for all ailments. Some may very well be growing in your back yard.

7. Destressing, deep breathing, getting out in nature, walking, gardening, playing with animals, enjoying the beauty around you. This lifts your spirit, your mood and is healing emotionally as well as physically.

8. Good, quality sleep is needed to heal. Dark, no electronics, to bed as early as possible after the sun goes down. Thanking God for the day.

These are just the main points that stick out to me. All of them done together will greatly improve one's health. Healing is all about determination. Yes, God can do a healing miracle just by prayer alone, but a lot of times I think He wants us to take responsibility for our health and use what He has supplied around us. Many people have experienced their own healing journey in order to help others. I believe many of us have limited God for too long. Lets work WITH Him to make amazing things happen TODAY! Put your trust in Him and His amazing power.

Wishing you good health and happiness!


"But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 30:17a


Disclosure: I am not a doctor but have been on an extensive health journey, done lots of research
 and have experienced healing. I hope to empower others by sharing what has helped me and my daughter. 
My desire is for you and your family to feel well and enjoy life the way God intended. That is my purpose.

No comments: